FIRM PURCHASE OF SILVER AND VERMEIL JEWELRY
These conditions of sale are concluded on the one hand by the company ARTIPOL with a capital of 75,000 euros whose head office is at 16 rue des Alouettes 68110 Illzach, France, registered in the trade and companies register of Mulhouse under number 522 883 834 00015 hereinafter referred to as "ARTIPOL" and on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the "ARTIPOL" website hereinafter referred to as "the buyer".
These conditions of sale aim to define the contractual relationship between ARTIPOL and the buyer and the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the ARTIPOL merchant site, whether the buyer is a professional or a consumer.
The acquisition of a good or service through this site implies unreserved acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale.
These conditions of sale shall prevail over any other general or specific conditions not expressly approved by ARTIPOL.
ARTIPOL reserves the right to modify its conditions of sale at any time. In this case, the applicable conditions will be those in force on the date of the order by the buyer.
Characteristics of the goods and services offered
The products and services offered are those listed in the catalog published on the ARTIPOL website. These products and services are offered within the limits of available stocks.
The photographs in the catalog are as faithful as possible but cannot ensure perfect similarity with the product offered, particularly with regard to colors.
The prices appearing in the catalog are prices inclusive of VAT in euros taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order; any change in the rate may be passed on to the price of the products or services.
ARTIPOL reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, it being understood, however, that the price appearing in the catalog on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer.
Prices shown do not include delivery charges. These will be indicated before the validation of the order.
The buyer, who wishes to buy a product or service must:
- complete the identification form on which he will indicate all the contact details requested or give his customer number if he has one;
- complete the online order form giving all the references of the products or services chosen;
- validate his order after having checked it;
- make the payment under the conditions provided;
- confirm their order and payment.
Confirmation of the order entails acceptance of these conditions of sale, acknowledgment of having perfect knowledge of them and waiver of its own conditions of purchase or other conditions.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction. Confirmation will be worth signing and acceptance of transactions.
The seller will communicate by e-mail confirmation of the registered order.
Buyers, non-professional individuals, benefit from a withdrawal period of 30 days from the delivery of their order to return the product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty and without return costs.
Satisfied or refunded
- Buy with confidence: you have 30 days to change your mind. Artipol offers the possibility of an exchange or refund.
- If you change your mind, please contact us stating your choice, an exchange or a refund.
- In the case of an exchange, it will be necessary to specify the desired piece of jewelry (reference), and the size if it is a ring.
- In the case of a refund, we will send you a prepaid label by email to print and affix to the package.
- The refund will be applied after we have received the package and verified its contents (jewelry must be as new).
- In the event of theft from the mailbox, it will suffice to send us a copy of your "reclamation" to proceed with the reimbursement.
The price is payable in euros or pounds converted according to the BoE exchange rate without any additional payments.
- Complete your shopping with complete security. Online payment is provided by us french bank Crédit Mutuel. To guarantee the customer the best possible security, card numbers do not transit and are not stored on our server. Crédit Mutuel manages the various stages of the transaction (from transaction acquisition to delivery to the bank) using a secure exchange protocol encrypting information (SSL: Secure Socket Layer).
- The prices offered in stores and on the Artipol website are identical.
- Artipol only reimburses items purchased on the Artipol website. Regarding jewelry purchased in stores, reimbursement is made by the store you purchased from.
- The customer has the option of returning their jewelry in new condition within 14 working days after delivery of the package.
- A quick refund will be issued within 48 hours after checking the refund directly to your bank account.
At the request of the buyer, he will be sent a paper invoice showing the VAT.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated in the order form which can only be in the agreed geographical area.
- International registered letter.
- Delivery costs € 6, and free for purchases above € 30.
- Prices are converted to € / £ according to the current bank exchange rate.
- The order is sent by registered mail post (cardboard packaging or very safe bubble wrap).
- Any order placed before 2 pm is shipped the same day, otherwise it is shipped the next business day.
- After the order is shipped, the tracking number is emailed to the customer so that they can track the order on the post’s website.
- Artipol is responsible for the ordered items from shipment to delivery to the customer's mailbox. After the parcel is delivered to the recipient's mailbox, the parcel is given the "delivered" status. Verbal non-delivery declarations are not recognized. In this case, please report the missing package to the police.
Delivery times are given for information only; if these exceed thirty days from the order, the sales contract may be terminated and the buyer refunded.
Warranty and After Sales Service
All the products supplied by the seller benefit from the legal guarantee provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code.
In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned to the seller who will take it back, exchange it or refund it. Return costs remain the responsibility of the customer.
- The company Artipol is responsible for the quality of the jewelry available on its website. The customer receives a certificate of authenticity for the jewelry included in the order.
- The customer has the option of printing a certificate of authenticity of the stone on the Artipol website. These were carried out by the Gemmological Laboratories of Monaco in partnership with the DU of Gemmology of Lyon.
- All Artipol silver jewelry is certified and stamped with an official hallmark registered with the French Guarantee Department.
- Our refined European quality silver does not cause allergies or other problems on contact with the skin.
- Our Vermeil, gold-plated silver, respects French Vermeil standards, that is to say, solid silver 925/1000 covered with a layer of 5 microns and 18 carats of gold, symbolized by the “V” hallmark .
- Artipol guarantees its jewelry for 2 years (except for unique pieces). After this period, Artipol's after-sales service is still at your disposal for any complaints.
- Artipol does not vouch for stones in unique pieces. Since the jewelry design is adapted to the stone, which is unique (because there are no two identical stones in nature), it is impossible to proceed to a replacement or a repair.
The jewels are guaranteed for 2 years. All repairs and exchanges are free. ARTIPOL declines all responsibility in the event of damage attributable to the buyer (broken, lost jewellery, etc.).
ARTIPOL uses only natural stones (there are no two identical stones) and therefore cannot guarantee that the repaired part will have an identical stone.
In case of impossibility of a repair or an exchange, ARTIPOL will propose another jewel of the same value.
The repair time is 15 days if the product is in stock. Otherwise, the repair may take longer.
All complaints, requests for exchange or refund must be made by post (preferably follow-up list) to the following address: ARTIPOL, 16 rue des Alouettes, 68110 ILLZACH, FRANCE.
The seller, in the online sales process, is only bound by an obligation of means; its liability cannot be engaged for damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, service interruption, or other involuntary problems.
All elements of the ARTIPOL site are and remain the exclusive intellectual property of ARTIPOL.
No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, redistribute, or use for any reason whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site whether software, visual or sound.
Any simple or hypertext link is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of ARTIPOL.
Archiving - Proof
ARTIPOL will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable medium constituting a faithful copy in accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the Civil Code.
ARTIPOL's computerized registers will be considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.
During many years of activity, Artipol has never had a dispute with our client. He always pleases his clients and obeys the law. Safe and fair shopping in the online store is ensured by the European platform for online dispute resolution ODR:
The dispute resolution body, selected through the ODR platform, is a neutral third party that helps consumers and sellers to resolve disputes in a non-confrontational manner. Such dispute resolution is usually faster and cheaper than court proceedings.